1. Male or Female: Female.
2. Married or Single or Religious: Married (in October it will be 19 years).
3. Dream vacation: 2 weeks in Italy and/or a tour of the Holy Land by
4. Birthplace: Holyoke
5. Area I live in currently: north of Boston (Archdiocese of Boston)
6. Someone you wish you could meet: Padre Pio.
7. Biggest "pet-peeve": Stop-and-go traffic.
8. Favorite Religious devotion: Divine Mercy Chaplet.
9. Favorite Saint (besides the Blessed Mother): Padre Pio
10. Favorite sport that you play: Sports?! Is quilting a sport?
11. Favorite food: a hot fudge sundae (or pecan pie)
12. Tridentine or Novus Ordo: N.O. currently but I'm looking for a
reasonably close TLM.
13. Would you (or are you) home schooling or public school: Given that
I live in Massachusetts, there's no way I want my child in public
school (unless it was a charter school) so she's in a Catholic High
School. I love the idea of homeschooling but I don't think I would
have been disciplined enough to do it well.
14. How many kids do you have: 1 daughter here, a few in heaven due to
15. Ever been in an auto accident: yes but nothing serious
16. Ever seen a Pope in person: Not yet (see #3 above).
17. Languages that you know fluently: English.
18. Last movie you saw in theatres: ???
19. Favorite Blog: That's really difficult but lately I've raced to
see "What Does The Prayer Really Say"...you know why...
20. Your thoughts on Barney, the Easter bunny, and Santa Claus: I
can't stand Barney, although I did allow my daughter to watch him.
The Easter Bunny is okay but I love Santa.
I tag...anyone who wants to do it...