Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fun With HTML

From the HTML Bootcamp on FreeRepublic, if you'd like to jazz up your blog pages...

Bold "on" = < b > Bold "off "= < /b >
Typing in:
< b > Bold < /b > no more bold
Looks like:
Bold no more bold

The rest work the same way

Italic: < i > Italic < /i > Italic

Underline: < u> Like This</u> Like This

Strikeout: < s> Strike! </s> Strike!

Center: < center > Am I centered? </center>
Am I centered?


Blink: Wiken, < blink > Blinken < /blink> and Nod

Wiken, Blinken and Nod

Marquee: < marquee > Am I moving? </marquee> Am I moving?

Marquee and Blink may or may not show depending on your browser.

Nothing to it right?
Now these require you to enter what you want between the " and ".

Font Size: < span style="font-size:?;" ></span> (?=font sizes; 1-7)
1234567

Font Color: < font color="??????" > Black </font>
(??????=color)
Black
White It's White, trust me it's there (highlight it with your pointer)
Red
Green
Blue
Cyan
Purple
Orange
Yellow
Brown

Here's a large list of available colors.

< SPAN STYLE="background:yellow" > Highlighted Text Here </SPAN>

Which produces: Highlighted Text Here

Other colors can be used instead of "background:yellow" such as red, pink, orange, cyan, lightgreen, violet, lavender or even fuschia.

Go practice!

1 comment:

paramedicgirl said...

Sweet! I'm bookmarking this page for use in my blog. Thanks! :}