Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sarah Palin

I was incredibly excited to hear that Senator McCain picked Governor Palin to be his running mate. I was happy for several reasons, she has executive experience (mayor and governor), she is pro-life (Ridge would not have been acceptable) and overall her resume is fabulous.

I am disappointed in myself in that I gave up on the 2008 campaign when McCain was picked. I still have some doubts about him but he is proving to be a very savvy campaigner. Thank goodness others did not give up so easily, like the folks at Palin for VP. We can thank them for getting the job done.

If you agree with me, go make a contribution to the McCain/Palin campaign.

By the way, the Hillary supporters are still ticked off at Obama. Just google "pumas for palin". Woo hoo!

PUMA stands for "Party Unity My A**"

No comments: